Sunday, May 10, 2009

My first blog!

On Kaleb Nation's suggestion I am starting a blog. Nobody will read it but if I hope to improve my writing skills, learn to get people's attention and find out what makes blogs interesting then this is a must. I also want to be able to talk about my school days without boring my family. Consistancy is what I need so I will attempt to post at least once a week and probably more in the first few weeks for the novelty value of it.

I love the name Garbos's Attic, Garbos is a character from a story I and Kristina are co-writing. Garbos is a talking wolf with more words of wisdom than his master Weaver Wingspa. I think Garbos would probably be my favourite character out of the many because he is the opposite of his brother Eveldon. Calm, wise, kind he is the ying in ying and yang. Eveldon however is more of an evil henchman for his master Celebrian which Kristina loves and that is what probably influences my character favourtisim. It's a great story that these characters are one day I'd hope for it to be published though it has a long way to go.

Finished my first blog, 10:25 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment